Monday, October 1, 2012

Off to Milan! for Milan Fashion WEEK!

                                                    Ciao,Everyone!
Today we are off to Milan fashion Today we are talking about Spring shows By Bottega Veneta & Fendi Then on Runway Wednesday We will be End Milan Fashion week with Gucci & Dolce & Gabbana and Versace. I'm so Sorry It's late again, It seems every time, it rains My Body feels it and I'm in a lot of pain, This Winter Maybe tough for me But I will Be trying to Keep up with My blog The best I can & I hope You Enjoy today's Post!

                                                       "Bottega Veneta"
                                      Spring 2013
                                   Ready-to-wear





























Bottega Veneta Show for Spring was amazing, I felt as if Tomas Maier took us back to the 1940s in a Wonderful Way, The cuts & Silhouettes of the dresses are so good, I really think that's why he only has 33 outfits so they are each there own artwork! I mean, if I could buy any dress, I would buy one of theses and You girls know, I save my money more then anyone.. The floral patterns make me feel like i'm in Garden and so Springlike, This Show Made all the spring shows, I feel like This the PERFECT Line for spring from the dresses to blouses to Skirts & Heels to Bags & clutches to belts & to Make up and hair, It's so simple but yet so perfect, 
The Trends I saw at this Show were: White & Black, Floral dresses and just florals all around, Sheer dresses & Blouses & Matching two piece outfits, & Fringes & 40s styles silhouettes and Deep & deep colors, Sleeveless dresses & blouses And shoes are strappy Sandals & Platform loafers

"Fendi" 
Spring 2013
ready-to-wear



















































Designers Karl Lagerfeld and Silvia Venturini Fendi.
The Fendi show this year was again Made by The Duo Karl Lagerfeld and Silvia Venturini Fendi, again My Year was MADE! Karl is the Best Designer of his Lifetime and Silvia is just Class herself being raised around fashion! can You Imagine? And They are both sharing what they know & love in this line this how I see it and When the Show started They popped Balloons to Cue the Models and they walked out to The Runway and The show Started, you see all the Colors?? OMGH! My Eyes Were like YAY! It may seem loud to some people but not to me, Fendi has always been loud But in Class and in this year it's colors & florals & Sparke! 
The Trends I saw at the show were: Again, all colors & Florals that looked like feathers & some colors that looked like Frames around dresses & Coats & Knits & colored furs & colored Leather Jackets & strappy sandals with Uppers & airy shorts & different cuts on everything! I LOVED! & Sparkes & big bags! 

Fashion quote of The day! 
"Never in my wildest dreams did I entertain the idea that I would become a fashion designer." 
~ Giorgio Armani

Stay with Class!

Xoxo
Pam

P.S! I posted it before midnight YAY! 

No comments: