Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bright & Dark Fall Runway...

                                                          Hola,Everyone! 
Today has been a busy day for me, I was out & about so It took longer then I thought so that's why, today's post is late But I found some ideas for Friday's post! YAY! Today since today is Wednesday  It's Runway Wednesday! I really want winter to come already here in Texas but since everyone else is having cold weather, this is FOR YOU! Bright is J Crew & Dark is Lanvin, Just letting you why I named it this. ENJOY!
                                                             J.Crew
                                          Ready-to-wear
                                               Fall 2012




























J Crew this year was designed by Tom Mora, some people said online the bags & pants were designed by  Manolo Blahnik but then I heard they aren't.. I still love it! 
I have never been blow away before by  J crew, I always thought they were for preppy wannabe cool kids, but they are becoming more trendy, either that or my style is changing.. I'm in love with the over size sweaters & skinny pants skirts, so many things I love, the brights with sweaters or patterns  when I mean I love this line, I WANT a pair of pants from J Crew now,no joke! Mom, Christmas Gift?? (She reads my blog, that's why) anyway, Now onto the trends, so MANY!! 
Colors: Bright colors, Blood oxford color, black & deeps blues, winter types patterns, houndstooth type patterns,glitter, Clothing Trends: pattern pants, thick coats long or short, one color outfits, fitted outfits &dresses thick strip sweaters, blazers, leather skirts,long skirts, Turtlenecks sweaters. accessories: Large purses, thin clutches,cross body bags, shoes: Pointed pumps in bright colors & Metallics,round & cat eye sunglasses,& long skinny gloves in patterns & leather, brimmed hats,  

Lanvin 
Ready-to-wear
Fall 2012












































Alber Elbaz
Alber Elbaz  is a very different designer as he knows how to dress women in a Wonderful way, I just started looking at Lanvin's lines not to long ago but This fall line is Very trendy but in it's own way, I'm in love with the deep colors & cuts, there is no way, we will not see at lease some of these dress on the Red Carpet unless those celeb stylist don't see wonderful Fashion here! I'm so in love with all the dark deep peplum dress at the end of this show, Now onto the trends Colors: brights & deep colors & dark colors,black & white & floral patterns, tons of color furs & leather, Clothing trends: thick long coats, one color outfits, turtlenecks sweaters,peplum dresses & skirts, belted dresses,coat dresses, fitted skirts, gemed dresses, Accessories: thin clutches, square shaped clutches & crossbody bags & Shoes: Black booties, Silted booties & strappy platform heels & stappy booties with black socks, bright & dark colored platform heels & colored gloves, colored furs & gemmed belts.

                                                                    Stay with Fashion
                                                                                      &
                                                                See you Friday!
                                                                          Xo Pam 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOve the pics!!! I'm a huge fan of J crew myself!

Love,Nyt
from
BIG hair LOUD mouth

Pamlati said...

Hi,Nyt!
Oh Great! I Love it too! It's so nice!! I love your blog!
Xo Pam

Kaeli said...

I love J.Crew too! Great photos and thanks for the info about the designers. Now following!

Kaeli
The Broadcloth

Pamlati said...

Hi,Kaeli!
Thank You so much for stopping by, I'm following you now,
Your blog is amazing!
Xo Pam

Toni Styles said...

All so chic and so cool - this Fall is going to be fun! xo

http://rhythmandruffle.com <3

Toni Styles said...

All so chic and so cool - this Fall is going to be fun! xo

http://rhythmandruffle.com <3