Friday, October 12, 2012

Trend Friday For Fall: Trench Coats!

                                                        Hi,Everyone!
I hope You Friday is well! YAY The Weekend! I'm so happy, if You haven't heard I got a new Cell phone! FINALLY! I have never had one.. I felt so Free Before But I knew needed one for so long so I got one! now I can blog on the go & takes photos & update when I need too, I'll a Post a Photo,on Monday!
Now Unto Today's Post, Is about a HUGE fall trend! Trench coats!  I got something for STEAL! So Good, I almost died! & ending with "What Magazine I'm currently reading??"  
                                  Trend Friday For Fall
                                     Trench Coats
My Mom & I were at Sam's Club, It's kinda like Cosco & they also, sell Designer stuff for a good price, that's also I got my nude Steve Madden's there & Mom & I were there looking for a Pumpkin & we didn't find one.. anyway, I was looking at the racks & I saw something oxford red, & I ran to it! &
I pulled it out & saw it was a Trench coat WITH a HOOD!
omgh, WOW! my Mom wouldn't buy me a trench coat since they don't have hoods & here in Texas, we always get a misty rain so I needed a hood & it was one.. It's so Pretty!
it's from "Jones New York" It's New York type trench & I LOVE IT! it's so warm & will be perfect for fall & winter! when I layer it. I know some people say, that trench's shouldn't have hoods, & if they do have hoods, they aren't trench's, they are raincoats but I don't know, but I think,they should have a hood,  if not what is a Trench then? just for the cold?
 I love Mine so far! I got this Coat For $36.00! At Sam's Club And On the "Jones New York" website this coat is $199.00!
Here Click me!  what I steal! I saved so much money! I'm shocked! If you near a Sam's Club, I Would go look for it!
P.S these Photos would have better if it would have rained yesterday! oh WELL!

my model face! lol.. 

I went with a Men's wear look & I will be posting about Men's Wear fall trend Next Friday! 

It's Pretty long on me But since I'm so short & wearing a skirt, It seems short but it's NOT!! 

Side View! 

Back view! 

Hood! 

Inside!

TAGS! 

Trench Coats,we saw them on the runway at fall couture lines of shows like "Burberry Prorsum" who made The Trench, a Trend in the first place!
                                                                                                                                                                   
Burberry Prorsum took a Different Take this year, 

I know this doesn't look like a Trunch but it kinda does to me. I don't know, I Love it! to See the Whole Show, Click me! 
Another show 
Christian Dior fall Couture also has a another take on Trench's 

Now, I know it's red but look at the Cinch of the top of the dress, it looks like a Trench to me! Dior had a Lot of dress that had the same look, to see that Click me! 


I also saw it on the Streets of Paris, I posted them on Monday Here Click me!  But I will Post them again to for Fashion learning purposes only! 


Stylist Elisa Nalin, I love her style & Her Trench is so pretty & her heels are wonderful! 

                               Tank Magazine's executive fashion director Caroline Issa
I love Trench, the lace gives it that girl feel & her heels are so pretty! 
These Photos are not mine! 

If you can't get to Sam's Club, well, I found some lower priced trench coats. 
Heavy Double Breasted Coat
$42.50
At Forever 21

Yumi Print Trench
$61.57
At Asos 

   What Magazine I'm currently reading??

Normally I don't get Glamour, but I'm a Huge Taylor Swift fan! She's SO PRETTY!& her Make up look Perfect, & I love Her wearing her Sparkle! So Pretty & very Taylor! & her hair look messy but not to messy! & her nails! I wear my nails like that so much, since they don't grow but keeping them very girly still! 
& It was the Hair Issue!! I wanted to read it.. I Just got it yesterday,I thought maybe later In the Week, I will post about what story's I like in it & if I liked it! So Look out for that! 

Have a Fun Weekend! 
&
Stay Safe!
Xoxo Pam         

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!
Xx G

June said...

Great post! Your red coat is very cute :)
xx
www.junewantsitall.com

Pamlati said...

Thank You Darling G!! I know you, hahah! Means a lot to me that you dropped by!
Xo Pam

Pamlati said...

Hi,June!
Thank you for drooping by!
I love Red Coat is so pretty! I LOVE!
Thank you reading
Xoxo Pam

Marky said...

I am so loving the Fall season because of the women and men's trench coats! :)