Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Runway Wednesday: Simple

                                                                 Hi,Everyone!
Hope your day is great so far! Everything went well, & I'm feeling better just trying to get back to work, I wanted to do a simple post today and I think simple fashion right now is Very in style right now & here's some ideas from the Runway, by Victoria Beckham & Narciso Rodriguez, That I LOVE!! & has all the fall trends, Enjoy!
                                                    Victoria Beckham 
                                          Ready-to-wear
                                             Fall 2012                                                                  
























Designer Victoria Beckham 

Victoria Beckham did a wonderful line for Fall 2012.. It's very fitted & on trend with all the upcoming trends for this year, I loved it, Wow & blown away By Victoria again, onto the trends! colors: oxford blood red, dark greens, brights reds, dark blues, different shades of beige. 
Fitted dresses & collar blouses & dresses,military dresses & coats, turtlenecks dresses & blouses, flowy dresses,wool coats, color-blocking. 
In Shoes: it's leather motorcycle boots with thick socks, short lace up boots. 
In Accessories: showing socks with boots,peaked beanie hats By Stephen Jones, leather belts & in Bags, small clutches & big clutches & over-sized & tote bags. 

Narciso Rodriguez
Ready-to-wear
Fall 2012

































Designer Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso Rodriguez show was wonderful, had different things for fall, still on trend, I must say, I'm not a fan of him at all, but I saw this show & really liked it, I was really surprised how his line looks like Art in some ways, I keep looking at the photos like why, didn't I see him before!
Onto the Trends!
Colors: were black & white, dark greens, oxford blood red, deep bright Orange, grey & deep dark yellow.  
Very Structured & fitted,tweed pants, very silky, bell shaped dresses & coats, color-blocking,peplum, one shoulder,leather dresses, strapped dresses & blouses,train dresses,fur coats,wool coats, leather coats. 
In Shoes: colored boots, pointed boots & pointed heels, velvet boots,leather boots.
In accessories: leather gloves. In Bags,square shoulder bags,square clutches,square over-sized bags. 

                                                      Fashion Quote of the Day.
“I want to celebrate the woman's beauty and I felt I had achieved that when I looked at all of it together.” ~ Narciso Rodriguez

                                                                Class is always fashion, 
                                                                      Xoxo,Pam

No comments: