Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Ending of: NYFW Men Designers Series (part three)

                                                          Hello, My Wonderful Loves!!
                                      HAPPPPPY FRIDAY!! Whoop It's the weekend!
Today we are ending Men designers Part three, & we are talking about Marc by Marc Jacobs & Micheal Kors NYFW shows & ending Sales of the week" *one thing to note, each lines seems to be very long! I will be going my full commentary will be at the end of each show photos!*  I hope you enjoy! today's post!

                               "Marc by Marc Jacobs"
                                        Spring 2013
                                      Ready-to-wear. 

















































Designer Marc Jacobs

Trends at this show are: Patterns & all Types of colors, seems like more Pastels and in all different Shades & Scarves & socks & chunky heels & wedges & stripes & Big purses. 
In Men trends white & black & bright colors & Hats. 

Why is his lines so different? 
even style.com said we went very 1982 with this Line, I can kinda see it with the bright colors & patterns but! He did so many different takes on simple pieces, to me this Line has a very London feel with the winter ending pieces for spring or even NYC feel with the chunky!  heels & wedges & LA feel with the shorts dresses & swimsuits. Love the layering he did with the scarves, & socks & Headpieces & head scarves that kinda was Awesome!! I mean, it may look tacky to some people but the way he did! With the same colors or Patterns. 

                                                                   "Micheal Kors"
                                                                     Spring 2013






























































Designer Michael Kors


Trends at the show are: COLOR! & brights & Strips & fitted, white & black & Heels & Ankle heels Small bags.

His show was Dubbed "Geometric glamour" Because of the cuts & all the color! some people hated it, and Others LOVED it. I have mixed feelings, because I love all of his colors & different takes on trends, I really LOVED IT! as I think about it more! I just wanted more classic Kors pieces. But I did get one, The Classic Trench. 

I hope You Enjoyed this Series



Sales of the WEEK! 

Wet Seal is having a HUGE of Summer sale & some new stuff is also on sale! only till Monday! 

Forever 21 is having a Sale Summer ALSO! & if You want it even cheaper! You must use the code: EXTRAFIFTY For sale CLICK ME!

Express is it's Semi-Annual Clearance sale! from 30% off and UP!  Click me for SALE!

Aeropostale is having 20% off and UP sale! I mean the hoodies are $11.99 and they LAST you for about two years! For Sale CLICK ME!

Payless is Having BOGO Right now also! CLICK ME! 

H& M has a new line I must share them you, It's Very Lower priced!

Lana Del Ray For H&M Click ME! Lana has TRUE CLASSIC! My mom and I love this new lines! I'm ordering from it soon. If you Click on Collection You can see her full line! it's so CHIC! yet to Cheap for Budget girls!

                                                                            Off to the Dr's Today
                                                                      Have a Wonderful weekend!  
                                                      See you Monday ALL about London fashion WEEK!              
                                                                                           Xo
                                                                                         Pam                    

No comments: