Friday, September 14, 2012

Celebrity Fashion Weekend from Runway to red carpet!

                                               Happy Friday!
Today we are talking the runway shows of Holmes & Yang, and Victoria by Victoria Beckham and ending with celebrity outfit of the week with two links, You must see!
If You read my last post then you know,I said I wanted to talk about Jason's Wu's show But if I did that today the post would be too long so I will post that on Monday also I will have a FULL look at Oscar De La Renta lines also, since I love his Lines so much all on Monday, and I know I sound like a Ad.
                                                           I hope you Enjoy!

                                                "Holmes & Yang"
                                        Spring 2013
                                        Ready-to-wear

The pants are perfect for winter/spring when It's cold but spring is right around the coiner that's what I think of when see this outfit, the colors are dark but still can be mixed with spring pieces. 

Wow, I love this whole look! The floral blouse with the red just yells ending of winter but still Perfect for those warm spring days and that BAG! so HUGE!!

Pant suit set, That is awesome, I would wear this in a heartbeat, and that cardigan for cool spring nights and those heels match it perfectly. 

Wow, such a simple dress but makes it sexy with the deep slit but the heels give it that classy feel.  

Wow, So Dark and sexy for spring but I love the green and black together. 

I love the green jacket and white and black heels! 
Midsection showing is a huge trend for Spring, But I will not be wearing it. But some people rock it very well, like her.

The deep red shorts and heels and blush blouse somehow come together! with another Cardi for warm days, I love how they add Cardigans to some of the outfits, because so many women wear them! 

This dress, is stunning and perfect for Spring and summer, the heels add a pop of color. 

I love this leather look, Wow!! this color blue is so pretty, the light blue blouse Brings it all together with the black heels. 

I love the bright floral dress also using the black as a background. So simple. 

Such a classy looking outfit and perfect for spring, I like the print. 

Wow, I love the floral dress and the cut of the dress is so pretty matching with heels.

the green here looks to pale, I think. but anyway I love the clutch and dress! & shoes are nice. 

Simple dress but I love the fullness of the skirt of the dress, I would wear a warp with the dress to give it even more of classy feel, heels match perfectly. 

Designer Kate Holmes & Jeanne Yang

Designers Kate Holmes & Jeanne Yang
With the full line.

Trends at the Show were: Floral & Deep and dark colors & Brights & Cardigans & matching suits.

Photos from these websites below

"Victoria By Victoria Beckham
Spring 2013
Ready-to-wear

This ombre blue to purple is heaven in a Dress! plus the  match it in the great way!   

Light Purple dress is so simple & love the wedge platform shoes.  

I like the military dress with the belt making her look smaller in but how can she run in those shoes?? Lol.. 

This dress, it's such a great cut and the white and beige come together. 

Yellow is so bright, In a I'm here kind of way & her black heels are awesome with her tanned skin. 

this is so pretty! I love dark grayish purple on her shoes too! 

I love the MINT! Floral/lace type of dress is perfect for spring. 

Top of the dress looks white then it looks light purple at the bottom,black shoes & bag just go with it. 

I love this dress, with the black accents. btw I love the big bag. 

The bird is so cute!! it's LA meets London. I love the cut again.. & her Bag is awesome! 

I like dress because it looks a tee is under it, & I love tees with dresses. btw Loving the laced up heels.

My Favorite dress in the whole LINE! so classy yet not over the top nude heels make her look taller. 

Pretty dots that look edgy with pop of brightness.

Perfect dress for spring! floral print over comes the dark colors. 

looks like a two piece outfit but I think, it's a dress. 

I love the deep blue with light blue floral and the heels bring it all together! 

deep blue with the light blue heels all come together! 

I love light blue floral and the way the dress makes the floral the star! pop of color by the heels! 

Designer Victoria Beckham
Trends at the show were: Floral & bights & deep and dark colors & dots & military. 
For more photos


Best Dressed of the week! 


Nina Dobrev wearing Monique Lhuillier’s Resort 2013 collection at  at the Hollywood Reporter TIFF Lounge at the Toronto Film Festival.

Nina Dobrev is wearing Monique Lhuillier gown and Brian Atwood peep-toes, a studded clutch at the red carpet for the Toronto Film Festival premiere for ‘The Perks Of Being A Wallflower’ yesterday evening.

the back of the dress! 

Keira Knightley is wearing black Elie Saab gown from the designer’s Fall 2012 collection & Chanel earrings and Gucci heels.
 dazzled at the premiere of her film ‘Anna Karenina’ at the 2012 Toronto Film Festival 

Finished her look updo with a side-swept fringe with her bangs! 


if You want to see trends Of Hair & Make up for Spring, then you must see the links below! 

Not mine, Just websites I follow on email & I saw these articles & 
had to share them with you! 

Stay with Fashion 
Have a Blessed weekend!
Xoxo
Pam
P.S Sorry this post is up late, I wasn't feeling well. 
bye!

No comments: