Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fall 2012 Couture line!!

Hi, My fashion Loves!
I hope You are having a Wonderful 4th of July after day!! 
here's some Runway Fashion, I saw on Style.com and LOVED!

                                                  "Chanel"
                                                Fall 2012
                                               Couture Line.


Very Perfect for the Fall. 


I really Love all the HATS! 



The tights look so warm.




My FAV dress in This line. 












I think we may be seeing This dress on the red Carpet. 



looks so warm!! 



Karl Lagerfeld

Photos from

Next Line, I LOVED! 
is



"Elie Saab" 
Fall 2012
Couture line

so pretty, yet so simple. 





Red carpet worthy.. 



Fav Dress. 












Elie Saab


My favorites from the Runway.
Don't you ever wish, You could just wear This? even for a bit. I mean, I don't know! I hope I can someday! :) 
Have a Wonderful day! and don't forget to check out My other Blog and I posted about when I went to go see Spider-Man & A Review!
Hope You like it! and Have a wonderful day!
XOXO & Stay Beautiful


Quote of the day!
"We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for."
~ Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach


3 comments:

Trureader said...

Loved the beautiful pics of dresses. I'm a bit hungry for more. Encourages me to want to dress up a bit. Great blog!!!!

Unknown said...

This Ellie Saab collection is actually one of my favorites of all the season.

Pamlati said...

Pauline, It's Mine also! he's one the best right now! :)
XOXO Pam
BTW Thank You for reading!