Wednesday, February 27, 2013

BEST Dressed & WORST Dressed From 2013 Oscar's!

                                                        Hello, My Loves!
I Hope Your day is Great so far! The Oscar's Were amazing! I loved a lot of Dresses & My Side kick Fashionistas, My Mom & Grandmother helped me too! Oh How They Said I LOVE IT I would wear that! Or EWW!! what is she wearing?!! 
Just somethings I didn't like were ill-fitted dresses & Big hair!
Let's Start With My Best Dressed list & Then the Worst Dressed list from The 85th Annual Academy Awards aka 2013 Oscar's.
How I rate a Dress By For Best Dress & Worst Dress. 1. How is fits? 2. Is it Age Appropriate For that Person? 3. are they Showing to Much cleavage? 4. Is Good For the Event?

                                      Best Dressed From The Oscar's. 

Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior Couture Dress, also wore a delicate Chopard necklace down her back, Jennifer is undoubtedly restarting a back jewelry trend. 
LOVE IT! It's Fitted Great, Perfect for her age & She's not showing anything & PERFECT For The Oscar's!! A++++ 
Yes, she fell But The Dress was just a little too long for her. 

Jessica Chastain in Custom Armani Privé With Harry Winston diamond earrings.
I DIED!! My mom & I both Loved it! & My grandma kept going On how She Loved it too! 
First The Color is SPOT ON! & it doesn't wash her out at all & the fit is great & she's so classy! & Perfect for the Oscar's & I love her Vintage hair & makeup. A++++!!! 


Sandra Bullock in embellished black and silver Elie Saab Spring 2013 Couture gown.
Oh I LOVE! The Beading looks great & Perfect for her in all ways! Just hair need something more!  A-! 



                                                    Nicole Kidman in Black & Gold L'Wren Scott Dress
I love it, Fits her perfectly &Great For Her Age & She's not showing anything! & Perfect for the Oscar's!  A+!


Jennifer Aniston in Valentino Couture. 
Love The Fit & Perfect for Her age & so classy! & Perfect For the Oscar's! But she Needs to work with her hair!  A-

Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen.
I really would have LOVED the dress in another color! because the Dress washes her out & It's Fitted Great, & Perfect for her age & very Classy & Perfect for The Oscar's! A-

                                                          Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta.
I want more Color! But I feel It's very Safe.. The Fit is great,Perfect for her age & Very Classy.. & Perfect for The Oscar's. A-

Naomi Watts in Armani Privé.
OMGH!! I died, when I saw her walk on the Red carpet, on TV,she Looked amazing & I bet In person It looked even better! A+ On Fit & Perfect for her age & She just a Bit sexy.. OH lala! & Perfect for the Oscar's! A+ 

Charlize Theron in Christian Dior Couture. 
It Looks Great on her! & white looks so good on her! & I loved the Fit & Perfect for her age & little bit of Sexy & Perfect for the Oscar's! & A+! 

Quvenzhané Wallis in Armani Junior. 
She's so cute! & The Fit is Great & Perfect for Her age! & So Cheerful & Perfect for the Oscar's! 
A+! 

Kerry Washington in Miu Miu.
OH Perfect Color for Spring & Coral, she took a Risk & it came out Great! the beading on top is Wonderful!  Fit is amazing & perfect for Age & she's Very Classy here & amazing for the Oscar's! 
A+! 

                  Jennifer Garner in Custom Gucci & Roger Vivier clutch and wore Neil Lane jewelry.
I LOVE this Dress! I love the color & Fit looks Great on her, & Very classy! & Perfect for the Oscar's! A+!!

Stacy Keibler in Naeem Khan & She's wearing Giuseppe Zanotti shoes with Lorraine Schwartz jewels, including a pair of cascading earrings, completed this glittery &  very glam ensemble.
omgh, My Mom & Grandma & I fell in love with this dress. we stopped talking when Stacy walked on the red carpet..I LOVE Everything This Dress &  about the back is a bit sexy but not too much.  A+++!

Salma Hayek in Alexander McQueen with gold box clutch and tiara, also from Alexander McQueen. 
Love,love! & I'm In love with baroque design, Perfect in almost Everyday but her hair down would have looked better. A-

Sally Field in Valentino Couture Dress. 
I love the color on her & with her hair it's looking great, Just a Tad long but other then that it looks amazing on her A+!! 

Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji 
with matching champagne clutch and stunning Lorraine Schwartz earrings.
LOVE!! So much, the color looks amazing & The fit is Great,Perfect for The Oscar's! A++++!

Catherine Zeta-Jones in Zuhair Murad Couture dress with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
I LOVE it ALL! I love the gold from head to tor! A+!! 

Adele in Jenny Packham with a ring and earrings from Harry Winston.
I LOVE IT! ALL! I need want more Color on her! But Other then that I love it ALL! A+! 

                                    Worst Dressed From The Oscar's.

Kristen Stewart in Reem Acra.
It's very ill-fitted & washes her out & makes her look older & It's ok for Oscar's.
B-

Melissa McCarthy in David Meister. 
ill-fitted.. & makes Her look even bigger! & what's Up with the Jems on her sleeves?? & Her HAIR! :( That's not what you want! & It makes her look so OLD! & She's not snowing anything so that's great & It's Not Good for any event! F-



                                                     Maria Menounos in Romona Keveza
Color is Umm.. just no! Fit.. TO TIGHT! & Is she Going Prom After This?? She should Dress Classy for her age & a bit to much cleavage.. & Not for the Oscar's.. NO! :( But I love her Clutch & Necklace, just the cuff is too big for her. C+



Anne Hathaway in Prada. 
I was really looking forward to her wearing Valentino but she didn't,she had originally planned to dazzle in a grey outfit with elaborate silver embroidery by her favorite couturier, Valentino, but the Best Supporting Actress winner had to make a big change and ended up walking the red carpet on Sunday in her back-up choice, a pale pink Prada gown since someone else was wearing the SAME Dress & That was Amanda Seyfried.. 
Good ->Perfect for her! I love the color! & The Necklace from Tiffany & Co, I love! 
 Ugly-> ill fitted!  It's way too much skin for the Oscars! But I LOVE Everything else! B-
(More Info Here! )


Halle Berry in Versace. 
Ok.. I loved the strips but that's it. ill-fitted & It's kinda.. Ok for her age,she looks very old & it's ok But It's Not the best or worst.. B-

Helena Bonham Carter in Vivienne Westwood.
What the WHAT! She didn't know what color to go with? & It looks very tight & too much going on.. C+! 
Jennifer Hudson in Roberto Cavalli. 
I was really torn here, because I love the Dress so much! but her hair would have looked better up For the Dress & Breath Taking Earrings would have Shined! B+


Reese Witherspoon in Louis Vuitton. 
The color is great & I Love Her hair & make up! It's Perfect! BUT! the fit is not great & the bottom of the dress over powers her. C-

Samantha Barks in Valentino.
Just way to much cleavage! It kinda looks very boring & color would Look great on her! & why is she so skinny? Her hair looks Like she just put it up herself.. C+

                                 (More Info & Photos Here! & Here! 

Some People flopped & other shined Just like The Oscar's, I'm so proud of Anne Hathaway & Adele & Danial Day Lewis & All the Other Winners. 
Now let's Talk trends,One Trend, I keep seeing is the off white Trend & also Another trend is Black with sliver trend or aka metallic trend & I'm hoping we keep seeing more pastels & bright colors for the Rest of the year!
                                   
                                               Stay Classy!
                                                      &
                                           See you on Friday!
                                               Xoxo, Pam

P.S What Dress did You Like the Best? Did I miss anyone? See YOU! In the Comments! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you are giving everyone a grade! Jessica Chastain's dress was one of my faves!
xo
girlintheyellowdress.com

Pamlati said...

Hi,Carol!
aww Thank You! I tried too!
Oh Mine too! & Thank you so much for reading!
Xo Pam