Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday Look: at Maison Martin Margiela collection & Anne Hathaway On Vogue

                                                      Happy Wednesday!
Hi,Everyone! I hope your day is great so far well,since it's Runway Wednesday, I'll be showing y'all a look Maison Martin Margiela's With H&M ,I wanted share with y'all a look at Anne Hathaway on the cover of Vogue & photos at her fashion. Hope You Enjoy,Today's post!

                                Maison Martin Margiela collection  
                                          With H&M 
                                                   
                               
Candy Wrapper Clutch – $59.95

Oversized Peacoat – $349

Plexi Wedge Ankle Boot – $349

Duvet Coat – $349

Mirrored Leggings – $39.95

Oversized Jeans – $69.95


Trouser Skirt – $99

Silk Top – $149

Silk Skirt – $129

Trompe L’Oeil Tattoo Top – $49.95

Car Seat Cover Dress – $349


Narrow Shoulder Jacket – $99

Trompe L’Oeil Fishnet Leggings – $24.95

Oversized Dress – $129

Glove Clutch – $149

Suit Trousers – $99

Plexi Wedge Pump – $299



Oversized Turtleneck – $149

Fusion of Several Coats – $199 
Hand Painted Loafer – $199

Hitched Up Dress – $199

Dress – $99




Reversed Coat – $399

Men’s Suit Jacket – $129

Knee High Leather Boot – $299



Hitched Up Dress – $199

Mirrored Tuxedo Jacket – $199


Open Clasp Watch Bracelet – $49.95

Hair Lock Necklace – $12.95


Suit Vest – $59.95

Boots – $299


Wool Coat – $199

Plexi Wedge Boot – $399


Oversized Fanny Pack  $199



Scarves Sweater – $99

Sweater – $129


Faux Fur Coat – $349

Trompe L’Oeil High-Top Sneaker – $129

Guitar Shaped Weekender – $399

Leather Belt Jacket – $399

Pump – $129


I really love this line so much,I want everything the are selling But guess what We don't have H&M here so I'm ordering online.. Let's see how this goes!! 
I love it because it's fall dark trends with brights & nudes, plus it's kinda cheaper then most Designer clothes,that's why it's a HUGE DEAL! Or as I told My mom, it's Like Chanel clothes at Wal-Mart! but better! so if your blessed to have a H&M near you, please GO Tomorrow, Nov 15th!! for us who are not worthy enough for a H&M store in our cities. 


US Vogue
December 2012  
Covergirl Anne Hathaway

Anne Hathaway on the cover of December Vogue, & is wearing a green Vera Wang Spring 2013 RTW Dress Shot by for the Annie Leibovitz. 


 She's wearing Ralph Lauren Collection’s gold-embroidered vest, linen blouse, and wool trousers.
Hugh Jackman On Anne Hathway’s Performance In Les Misérables: On set, Hathaway’s castmates were bowled over from the start by the seamlessness of her transition into Fantine. As Jackman puts it, “After Annie’s first day of rehearsal, I said to Tom, ‘You can just turn the camera on, digitally remove the script from her hands, and she’s going to win the Academy Award.’

while opening up about everything from designing her wedding dress to making dramatic physical changes the role of Fantine & Turning 30. 

On losing 25 pounds for "Les Misérables"  
“Before the start of shooting, she went on a strict cleanse and lost ten pounds, which in the early scenes of the film gives her a gossamer quality. She then took two weeks off and lost another fifteen pounds by following a near-starvation diet, consisting of two thin squares of dried oatmeal paste a day. ‘I had to be obsessive about it—the idea was to look near death,’ she recalls. ‘Looking back on the whole experience—and I don’t judge it in any way—it was definitely a little nuts. It was definitely a break with reality, but I think that’s who Fantine is anyway."


Anne is wearing a valentino Haute Couture velvet dress & On her dramatic pixie haircut: "I love the short-haired lifestyle. It's awesome that I was able to go for a hike right before I came here to meet you, quickly wash my hair, and now it's dry."

I LOVE her dress! WOW! she has true Class! 
On designing her wedding dress with pal Valentino: "I begged him during the first fitting to make the train detachable. He looked at me and said, 'But it is a dress, not a costume.' The memory of creating it with him is something that I will treasure forever. He somehow read my mind and designed the dress that I'd always wanted."

&

Stay with Style
Xo
Pam 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The trouser skirt. I like. I want. I need. Anne Hathaway is flawless.

Pamlati said...

YES!! It's perfect!! she is.. and her perfect Fashion is wonderful! & Thank You For reading!
Xo Pam