Friday, June 7, 2013

Birthday Outfit & Quote of the day!

                    Happy Friday! & Happy Birthday to all the June Babies!
I'm so ready for this weekend! I had a pre birthday party on Wednesday, since my cousin was going to be in surgery today & this weekend and I didn't want to be with out her & her family Plus it wouldn't have been the same & My real birthday is Sunday! & I got my birthday outfit! & I wanted to share with y'all and I want to have a Birthday Haul soon & this coming week,I'll be guest blogging on a Friend's blog while she's away. I can't wait to share with y'all!


My Blouse from Anne Klein & TJ Maxx. It was on sale!   

My Outfit! 
Navy Blouse By Anne Klein (Similar Here!
White Skirt By Metro Wear (Similar Here!

More Info below! 

I know. It's Only a Blouse I got, but I love to wear my white skirt with sandals! all the time & everything went well, It's been very busy here with my cousin & my hometown team The Spurs In the finals and I was editing yesterday while watching the game! 

Beige Sandals by Old Navy (Here!

My Jewelry And Nail Polish. 
Rosegold with Pink watch By Xhilaration (Here!)
Rosegold Chain is thrifted (similar Here!
Sliver By hometown store (similar Here!
Red Nail Polish is S026 "Pick Your poison" Spoiled by Wet N Wild 

It has been very Sunny in Texas Lately, Besides sometimes the rainy days,I'm moving on to Summer trends now next week post will be on Summer trends!

We had dinner At Chili's & I got a free brownie with Ice Cream & It was Wonderful Then I had cake and ice cream at Grandma's That was wonderful! always good to spend time with people who love you! 

I had this tiara since my sweet sixteen! I'm now twenty two! (similar Here!

my brownie & Ice Cream! 

"The first duty of love is to listen." 
~ Paul Tillich

Happy Weekend! 
See You Soon!
Xoxo Pam 
P.S. Sorry for being so short! 

No comments: