Monday, August 27, 2012

Thrift Store Haul Plus New Hair cut and MORE!

                                                               Bonjour, Mes amis!!
I used French to say (Hello My friends!) Because I was reading some French & English blogs and I thinking It's such a beautiful language!! & I saw some of my followers are from there! moving on to Today's Post! It is a Thrift Haul Plus Outfit! YAY! & ending with what magazine I'm currently reading??

                                                       Thrift store Haul! 

This time I went to Thrift Town, It was a brand new store that opened In my city,I know you can find These stores all over America! Make sure you Check Them Out in Your city! Click me!  what I was Looking for some new stuff for Fall!

This Mustard blouse By AGB Petite ( Brand sold at Macys) For $1.99! 
Perfect Color For fall and I can Dress it up or down.

This Black Blazer by Ann Taylor was $2.99! I love It! It Fits me Perfectly! And I can wear In Winter Or Summer! such a great find! 

This Knit Blouse By Designers originals ( brand Sold at Sears and kmart) was $1.99! 
I love the color and I can wear a White Shirt With it and It's Perfect for fall! 

I love the Details Of the Crocheting, that's what it looks like to me. 


Mustard Wedge Sandals By Style & Co (Brand sold at Macys)  for $5.99!! 


Plus the Lady Who was Checking Us Out Give Us a Coupon for $3.00 Off! 
it was $13.77 But she use the Coupon and Then it 
    Came out to $10.77!! 
Good deal,right? 


                                   My Thrift store outfit
 I had to Put together a Outfit for my blog right? YES, I had to! This what I came up with! I hope you like it!
My outfit: Black Blazer by Ann Taylor, Mustard Blouse by AGB Petite, Black and Grey Skirt By forever21
Mustard Wedge sandals By Style & Co
I went with Mustard Color for This Outfit and I also went with a Business/Church look. (I wore this to Church!) 
To vote for me on Chictopia 


With Out My Blazer, But DO You see How Eye Catching This color is! and It's such a Trend for fall! I'm seeing It everywhere! From Forever21 to Macy's Website to Style.com. 
#Tip1 Stock up on this Color if You see it in a blouse you like! but Not TOO much of the Color, since It's so Deep! I thought Maybe the Shoes were too much But I Pulled it off! and you can too! 

I love theses shoes!! So much!!  

They look New but I think whoever had them before took really good care of them! 

Left: My Rose gold watch By Merona from Target. Right: My Bangles and Charm Bracelets from Forever21 & thrift stores
This is The only Jewelry I wore Because I didn't want to take away from the outfit! 

My New hair! 
And I took some Photos of My new HAIR! I cut it into a Long Bob, I took a Nod from Emily Blunt who cut her Hair a while ago Like this 


MY hair! 
I have bangs that I'm growing out, that's why my hair looks a little different Plus my hair is a bit longer! 
What Do you All think? 


What Magazine I'm currently reading??
                                             
                                                          Elle September 2012 issue!
I LOVE IT! so far, And Katy Looks so Pretty! I love Her Nail Polish & Dress On the cover! It's Perfect to get to know the trends for the fall a lot better! it's Just kinda hard to Read since it's so BIG!! it's 607 pages!

I will also be picking on Vogue's Sept Issue too! It's SO big! it's 916 PAGES! I have no idea How I will read that one!! I may look to see if I can read it online, maybe that would be easier since I have tiny hands! hehe!

                                       well,I better go This Post was Long Enough already!
                                                            Stay with style!
                                                                 XOXO Pam
                             
                                          P.S. I will see on All on Wednesday with a Runway post!                                                               

2 comments:

Ivana said...

I like your haircut, long bobs are so cool at the moment. And great picks of accessories, love thr glitz. :)

Ivana
http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

Pamlati said...

Thank You so Ivana! I love my Long Bob. I tired to keep it girly and sparkly! :)
XOXO Pam