Wednesday, June 27, 2012

OOTD (outfit of the day) (graduation)

 Today's Outfit, is what I wore on Sunday to My Brother's Graduation on Sunday! He's class of 2012. I'm Very proud of him! 






Top: New York And Co, Button down white Shirt. 
Skirt: New York and Co, Black Skirt with White Lace
Shoes: Steve Madden,Nude Flats
Necklace: House of Harlow, sliver Chain Necklace.
Bracelet: Rose gold Chain Bracelet,plato's closet 
                            Watch: Rose gold watch,Merona Target.










yes, Those Shoes are my New LOVES! My Steve Madden shoes! 


I'm Very Happy & Proud of My brother, He will be working for now then starting College Later. He's Class of 2012!! 
What do you think Of My Outfit?


XOXO Pam <3

1 comment:

Trureader said...

I love your skirt! Its so nice. I like the way you put everything together. Good going, girl!!