Friday, June 28, 2013

Birthday Gift Haul and 15 Home Moving Tips, And Goodbye Google Reader!

                                    Happy Friday & Happy Weekend!
Moving is very tough! it was on me,since I'm kinda a baby and can't do a Lot! because if I do too much my body starts hurting a lot!!  I just did what I could! and Thank you God for my amazing family!
Last week when we were moving.. I was so upset and mad! I knew we had to move because it's very SMALL for all of us!! I'm really Happy now that I have my huge room! and I can't wait to start Shopping for two new desks! one for writing and one for makeup then another bookcase all in white or black for it to match my theme! and if y'all remember my birthday was June 9th and I wanted to have a Birthday gift Haul with some home moving Tips from your's truly and Goodbye google reader! <3

                                                  Birthday Gift Haul! 
The Gift cards! from my Parents for Sam Moon and it's a AWESOME store! I hope to do a reveiw of their store soon! they are ALL over the country and and they have everything FASHION! and I LOVE it And Yay! for $25! and two $10 itune cards! from my Uncle and Aunt I need it since I'm always buying music! 

Y'all know,how I LOVE Old Navy! And I got a $25 gift card from my little brother and how sweet! 

A Visa Birthday Card from my little little brother! I LOVE IT! with $25 and I used it on Starbucks 
(before the prices went up) And more! 

A wonderful Purse From My Grandparents! that I LOVE! My Grandma said, It's yelled Pamela! haha. I LOVE It because it's huge and very boho and can go with my everyday outfits. 

Lina is an Accessories Brand from Sears. 

Mint bracelets from My Grandparents they were inside my purse! My Grandma is Great at little Things like that. 

I LOVE Hello Kitty! And a Hello kitty Clock! OMGH! and I posted on my instagram and I haven't even opened it yet.. I'm such a hello kitty collector! anyway I may hang the clock up with the box,still on it! From My Uncle and Aunt,they spoil me! 

My older Cousin Vi and her Family who really knows me and she got me two Clutches that I love, 
this first Clutch is SO perfect for a fierce and edgy look! with that leather dragon head, I LOVE IT! 
 since she knows, I love clutches for My blog and she told me, That she really reads it and I hope she knows, I love her,even though I don't say it! and she is my cousin who was having surgery and she's healing well!! and we hope to all hang out on July 4th! 

LOVE this blue one! it's perfect a date night or family Fancy Dinner outfit,I LOVE IT! and It kinda yells, "Life of the room!" 

An amazing grace blouse from my parents for Sleep or working out! I love it! I wore when we moved and It fit perfectly. 

How CUTE! 


A sliver necklace from my Aunt Mary and I LOVE IT!! It can go with anything! I can't wait to wear it! 

my card from Aunt Mary and such a cute idea! 

All my cards! I'm hoping to do to try a DIY with cards soon and if all goes well! I'll share it with everything one! 
And
 I loved all my gifts and I feel truly blessed and thank you again everyone! 

15 Home MOVING Tips! 
1. Hire someone! If you do, make sure you watch how they pack your stuff and watch the movers as My Aunt did and if You don't want them packing Fragile stuff, well grab a Box and pack It yourself, It's easy once you get the hang of it.
2.If you're packing your own stuff, like we did! you will need a ice chest for water and make a small bag with clothing and medicines and things you need for let's say a week, since most of your stuff will be packed. 
3.Try to mark all your boxes and with details if you want to! as many boxes as you can! Ie: Pam's books goes bookcase in third shelf or your name's bathroom.
4.Make sure you turn on water and lights as soon as you CAN! and call the cable man so you can have internet!
 (My mom called as soon as she could and we had internet within two days of moving in) 
5. If you need help packing, please Ask you family and friends for help and if You don't have Money to pay them well, at least buy them lunch or dinner. 
(No one can turn that down and send them Thank You Cards)
6.Make sure pets are with you or with people who can watch them while you are moving. 
7. Pack one room at a time and don't get overwhelmed! 
8. Be orderly! 
9. Get tons of tape and boxes,don't be afraid to ask walmart or stores if they have any boxes, you can never have a enough boxes and tape!  
10. Don't try to do it all! ask for help! and if you're done with your stuff go ask your other family members if they need help! 
11. REST! After you are somewhat done moving, please give yourself time to rest! Because your body has been moving too! 
12. Try to eat at normal times and so your body doesn't freak out! 
13.if you have kids, ask a friend or someone to watch them so you can pack even more or get the kids something to do while You're packing! 
14.Start EARLY in the MORNING! because by the time, you know it it's 1! and 1-5 is PEAK Heat times and I would try not to be out, since it's so hot And if You have to be out, drink water or vitamin water to keep you going. 
15. Take time unpacking! and if you need unpacking,Ask for help! 

GOODBYE,Google Reader!
if You didn't get the memo! Google reader will be closing on July 1st! 
so you can follow my blog and ALL your favorite blogs on blogloven (Here!
And if You make a account It can move all your google Reader blogs and stuff you follow onto blogloven'! 
And 
if you don't like that, well You can Follow me On email, It's on the right side of my blog and you should see it! 
and if you could use feedly! follow me (Here!
And If You make an account it will move ALL your Google reader blogs to feedly ALL for FREE! it's simple!

I will see you This coming week with a Fourth of July Style Post! 

Stay beautiful! 
Happy Summer! 

Xoxo Pam 

No comments: